Making Slemonade

Fall 2013

Fall 2013
The Best Medicine

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

OH.MY.GOODNESS.

Tonight was the first night we truly felt like the parents of 3 kids. Brady had a complete and total meltdown, and the girls were both hungry and screaming. I'm writing this post in the hopes that someone will have pity on me and bring over several pitchers of margaritas. Any tequila will be fine- I'm not picky. ;)

But seriously... the next few years are going to be something. I can't imagine how the teenage years are going to look and feel.

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there! I would bring you margaritas, a hug and some babysitting if I lived there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bring you tequila and vodka, you need them both :-) Hang in there, just think -- at least you're not in the middle of potty training those babies! Ha ha ha! Sometimes in the middle of the Moleta craziness, it's then that I realize how much I love my husband...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take it from someone that has been in your exact shoes...it gets better! Five years from now you will wonder how the time went by so fast and wish you would have taken a deep breath and just reveled in these chaotic life moments. I really to miss those times, somehow. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete