Making Slemonade

Fall 2013

Fall 2013
The Best Medicine

Friday, April 2, 2010

Another week down

It's now been 10 weeks since Baby A's membrane ruptured. Let me repeat that: 10 weeks. Seems like both yesterday and a lifetime ago. I miss being at home with my boys more and more each day, and I'm just glad I don't have that much longer til we can start our family life together again.

We had another ultrasound this morning, and everything looked wonderful. Babies are practicing their breathing, kicking around, and appear otherwise healthy. I'm now 32 weeks, 1 day, so my feeling is that this can really happen any time...any time now... It would be wonderful to make it to 34 weeks-- really wonderful-- but I know the girls would be in such a great place now, and it's extremely freeing. Plus, I'm getting really uncomfortable, and it's no fun to roll myself out of bed every time I need to get up.

Everything is in countdown mode now, and I'm looking forward to April 15 like you wouldn't believe. Oh-- if you have any night nurse recommendations, please let me know. This is actually happening, so we need to start interviewing night nurses so we can actually get some sleep the first couple months these girls are home.

So all is well, and we have another ultrasound Tuesday. More updates soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Becky!
    Wow...32 weeks! That is great. If you need night nurse recommendations, I suggest joining one of the local multiples groups- there are two in Cobb. They usually have a chat room/board. Or maybe just call up their president and see if she can recommend any off hand. I remember seeing posts asking for night nurse suggestions quite often (I'm no longer a member). It's good that you can do that! It will help you enjoy/acclimate to having three!

    ReplyDelete