Making Slemonade

Fall 2013

Fall 2013
The Best Medicine

Thursday, February 11, 2010

25 Weeks and Counting!

So we've made another milestone: 25 weeks! The babies have better odds today than they did yesterday. :)

Two notable things happened today, and everything else is status quo:
1. I took my first stretcher ride to a class for more info on the NICU. Verdict: I'd rather walk. (no such luck)
2. I flunked my 1-hr glucose test. 3-hr test to follow Saturday. (Here's hoping)

We have another ultrasound tomorrow, just to check on the babies and make sure they're doing well generally. My dad will also be in town, assuming he can make it through the 1-2 in. of snow that's forecasted. Hope you're stocked up on bread, milk, and beer!

More updates soon!

1 comment:

  1. You may have just failed the 1-hour because of stress and bedrest. The body reacts in weird ways. At least if you do fail the 3-hr test, you are in a hospital that prepares food for you and you won't have to do your own calculations. Have you had a 3-hr test before?

    ReplyDelete