Making Slemonade

Fall 2013

Fall 2013
The Best Medicine

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday, Feb. 7

No baby news from this weekend, which is great! Starting week 3 on bedrest, and I have now tired of hospital food and HGTV.

On a more personal note, I had some really amazing visits this weekend. My friend Heather came in from Philly, followed by a surprise visit from Stacey from Savannah! Heather, Stacey, Sara, and I have known each other forever, and it was great fun to just sit around and talk all day, even in a hospital. I'm also happy to report that they found me some nightgowns. :) Our cousins Teri and Alan also came to visit from Ellijay (and brought awesome cookies), and my friends Brittany (with matzah ball soup!) and Erin (with chocolate covered pretzels!) rounded out the weekend. I can't tell you how loved I feel. Thank you again for all your visits, calls, thoughts, and prayers.

Shawn and Brady just left after a visit, and it's always hard when they leave. I miss my little family and just plain 'ol snuggle time so much. It's unnatural to be away from my men while I bake the girls, but so it must be.

Anyway, nothing really to report, but wanted to give an update. More updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment