Making Slemonade

Fall 2013

Fall 2013
The Best Medicine

Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday, Feb. 15

Today marks 3 weeks in the hospital. I think. It could also be 3 years-- I'm not sure.

Everything is well! We're heading to the 26th week, which begins Thursday. The girls are extremely active, and I've been watching them do strange things to my abdomen all day.

I'm working to get the hang of this gestational diabetes thing. I could do without the finger pokes, and I wish I could have some apple juice, but I'll survive. I do wish I was at home though-- I think I'd be able to manage it better, or at least tastier (have you had hospital food lately??). But all in all, it's no big deal, and so far everything is being managed through my diet. I'm hoping not to have to go on any meds. I have never wanted a Snickers bar so badly ...

We have another ultrasound tomorrow, so I'll report back. More updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment