Making Slemonade

Fall 2013

Fall 2013
The Best Medicine

Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday: Day 8

Today was another day of the same. I continue to have some fluid loss, but my understanding is that this could go on for weeks and weeks with no ill effects. The biggest threat remains infection.

We got back to work today, although it certainly wasn't like it used to be. I think we were both glad to have something to take our minds off everything.

I'm still trying to take it easy, and to take things one day at a time. If you know me, you know how hard that is for me! Shawn is handling things much better, as would be expected. :)

We have another ultrasound tomorrow, so I'll share any news that comes our way. Thanks again for your messages, calls, love, support, and prayers!

2 comments:

  1. Are you working from the hospital is is Shawn back at work only? I hope your work would let you work remotely if you wanted to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working remotely. Shawn can also work remotely when he needs to.

    ReplyDelete