Making Slemonade

Fall 2013

Fall 2013
The Best Medicine

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday, Feb. 23

26 weeks and 5 days! Everything is stable, thank goodness.

Sorry I was all negative Nellie last post-- I just get frustrated sometimes, and not even the thought of 2 healthy girls is enough to turn my frown upside down. Usually it's enough, but I have my moments. Like tonight, when Brady said, "Mommy, you come home too." That's tough.

We had another ultrasound today. Everything looks great! Baby A is measuring 26 weeks, 3 days and weighs about 2 lbs, 5 oz. Baby B is measuring 26 weeks and weighs about 2 lbs, 1 oz. We are so thankful they're growing normally. We'll have another ultrasound Friday.

So I talked to the dietitian today about the white bagels. She looked a little horrified and said, "Yeah...we don't have any control over what they order. Just try to eat half of it if you eat it." "Nutrition," as food services is known at Northside, is not getting my seal of approval. Sigh.

Anyway, all is well here. Trying to keep the TV off and keep my mind busy, which seems to be helping.

More updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment