Making Slemonade

Fall 2013

Fall 2013
The Best Medicine

Monday, February 8, 2010

Two whole weeks in: Monday, Feb. 8

So I've now been in the hospital 2 whole weeks, and I'm slightly less anxious than I was 2 weeks ago. The babies are still cooking, which is a good thing. But I miss Brady and Shawn more, which is a bad thing. Now Brady has come down with a cold, and I'm not sure I'll be able to see him for a few days. I'll find out more when I talk to the doc in the morning.

All the things I'm missing are becoming more real to me now. If all goes well, I'll be in here many more weeks, and I'll miss my nephew's first birthday, my niece's third birthday, Brady's third birthday, some good friends' wedding, and, if this goes on into April, my nephew's second birthday. Not to mention the day-to-day cuteness that is our son learning how to use the potty, try new things, run around in crazy circles, and so much more. It's a lot to ask of someone. Shawn reminds me this is all for the greater good, and I'm trying to keep that in mind.

So anyway, nothing new to report-- another day of needed/wanted status quo. We have an ultrasound in the morning, so I'll report on that tomorrow.

Thanks, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. You'll have to set up a webcam to get a chance to at least see some of those events. :)

    ReplyDelete